Today - the last day of the term. The next time i see my friends...oh gosh! Its gonna be Prelims, which is like 2 weeks away. Seriously and strictly speaking, I haven't started studying at all, and here i am, still blogging away. Fine.
We didn't celebrate much actually. just some well-wishes and a mug for each teacher. And a cake for Ah Chong. Really reminds me of how 4e1 didn't show our appreciation during 2004 Teachers' Day cos we were busy with our prelim preparation. I didn't know the teachers actually expected students to give them something. As in, of course they know that students would give them something, but i didn't know they would actually say it out so openly. Yah.
'Bought 2 6R class photos. Really regretted not buying last year, so i don't have a complete set now. But anyway, its ok since i don't like CG last year anyway. But I don't really approve of the way the photog society handle our photos. First there was a minimum orde of $120, then there's the 150% 6R and 8R order. Now, they say they can't develop 4R photos, cos there's someting wrong with the machine. Yah, how convenient.
Back to the last day talk, yah, today the last day, quite slack too. There were only 4 guys who turned up officially. I guess the rest of the people pre-empted that nothing much would be done today. Seems like they are right. Great foresight huh! Anyway, I don't intend to return within the next 2 weeks, so yah. So long!